AST Records Management can save you valuable office space for your office records requiring storage and maintain safety and accessibility to your important documents.
Our staff is highly trained to provide you with customer service that goes above and beyond your expectations.
- Our staff will provide you with quick and courteous service to assist you with:
- Pick-up, delivery or destruction of storage boxes.
- Cataloging the contents of filing cabinets into storage boxes.
- Low monthly minimums.
- Reasonable pick-up and delivery rates.
- No additional charge for distance or box size during pickup and delivery.
- Unlike self storage, you pay for no empty space; you pay only for the amount of space used.
Safe, Reliable, Easy Access System
1. Bar Coding
- Our technologically advanced bar code scanning system keeps track of your boxes every step of the way.
- We provide state of the art file management and records storage services in our off-site storage facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
2. Chain of Custody
- Provides you with a receipt to ensure accountability.
- Receipts provided at the time of delivery.
- Restricted public access and security ensure that your stored records will be safe.
3. O’Neill Records Management Software Comprehensive Database
- O’Neil is the leading records management database and system for office records storage and document management.
- We have database access at the carton, file, and document level to manage the index, retention schedules and charges.
4. Account Access
- On-Site: You can access your office records, your retention schedule, and policies and procedures at any time. To visit our records storage facility in Boston, just call us at 617-455-4417. We’ll set up an appointment, and you can use our access room to research any records.
- Off-site: You can log on and manage your account online with our secure, firewall protected web interface.
5. Inventory Control
Reports can be generated, letting you know:
- When storage boxes are due to be destroyed.
- Which storage boxes are at your office
- When the boxes were sent.
- What new boxes have been added.
6. Shredding and Records destruction
We offer certified records destruction and paper shredding services for destroying your confidential information. This includes site analysis and preparing a destruction plan tailored to your needs.
AST ensures that all our file management and records storage services are complaint to Massachusetts general laws 93H & 93I. We provide customized solutions based on your industry – education, healthcare, accounting, banking etc.