AST provides the most secure document destruction service that is a MUST to your records management needs. Destroying sensitive documents no longer being used is vital to keep company information as secure as possible
Get secure, documented destruction of your vital and confidential office records in Massachusetts.
Why is record destruction needed?
If you discard your records without destroying, anyone can legally gain access to your records – competitors, litigators, the media, etc.
If you are not securely destroying medical, financial or other sensitive consumer information, you are breaking the law. Please refer to the Laws Affecting Your Business to learn more about the current policies.
What can AST do?
AST provides the following shredding services:
- Inexpensive, secure, certified solution for destroying your confidential information
- Site analysis and preparing a destruction plan tailored to your needs
- Certified Letter of Destruction promptly upon completion
- Can provide large, one time purges and cleanouts
- We offer one-time shredding either by boxes or shred bins
- We handle the delivery and pick up
- Regularly scheduled shredding for companies with on going needs
- Secure Hard Drive Destruction
Our off-site destruction services in Boston:
AST can pick up your containers of confidential records and transport them securely to our destruction facility. If files are loose or in file cabinet drawers, we can provide you with a mobile hamper to fill for pick-up.
Secure Bin Rotation:
Our experienced, uniformed personnel can collect your materials in secured bins (provided at no cost to you!) for secure transport to our state-of the-art facility for destruction.
AST will come to your office either on-call or on a regular basis to switch out your full bins for empty ones. Our secure Containers have locks and a convenient slot built in for easy deposits of paper.
Media and Industry Specific Destruction
AST has the ability to destroy virtually anything including papers, x-rays, binders, computer disks, tapes, CDs, cartridges, etc.